Customer Service Representative
If you have the drive and determination to take over one of these critical positions or would enjoy being cross-trained in ALL positions, enjoy working with high profile clientele, care about the people with whom you work, lead by example, produce quality work and want to take your career to the next level, forward your resume through this site.
• Answer incoming phone calls according to a script and schedule a service appointment.
• Make outbound calls
• Log all Customer comments during follow-up calls
• Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made.
• Contact Customers using scripts to schedule appointments for Sales and Service.
• Confirm scheduled appointments.
• Reschedule no-show Customer appointments.
• Follow up with the Service Department to determine if an appointment was kept and the outcome.
• Schedule future contact as needed.
• Purify and update Customer changes in our database.
• Generate letters, postcards, and emails according to a pre-determined timeline to automatically schedule follow-up reminders for next contact.
• Contact Customers based on current marketing initiatives.
• Respond to Customer website requests.
• Contact Internet Customers via email and phone to schedule an appointment.
• Follow up on Internet Customer emails according to a pre-determined timeline.
• Notify necessary departments when an appointment is scheduled.
• Assist with other duties, as assigned.
• Ability to meet or exceed monthly goals.
- Excellent interpersonal & written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage your time and prioritize tasks
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to resolve simple customer concerns in a patient manner
- Basic mathematic skills (Cashier)
- Money handling skills, managing cash drawers, making change, etc. - Cashier)
- Interface with common computer systems and programs
- Enjoy various working environments (indoors, outdoors, driving, etc.)
- Become proficient with your knowledge of our vehicle models and understanding of our high profile customer base
What We Offer:
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Time
- Continued Paid Lexus Training
- Lexus Commitment to Perfection vehicle lease program available
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!