Parts Sales Consultant
Lexus - the name says it all! Now, Lexus of Westminster, located in Orange County, California, is offering a RARE opportunity for a parts professional as a PARTS SALES CONSULTANT. Now's the time to join our growing parts department team! The right candidate is a high achiever who LOVES working with people, possesses excellent sales and communication skills and is passionate about working in the automotive field. Vietnamese, Korean, or Chinese language speaking skills and comprehension are a plus!! FULL and PART-TIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE. We will train the right person. Are you ready to take your game to the top with the best automotive manufacturer in the world? Why else consider Lexus of Westminster? How about:
- State of the art Service & Parts Departments
- Professional Techs and Advisors
- Our customers trust our shop so we always have plenty of good tickets year-round
- Full-time positions available
- Single point family-owned dealership; not part of a "Nation" of "Auto" stores or any other large, soulless auto groups!!!
- Stable ownership and management group.
Parts Advisor Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Order, receive, and bill all parts
- Maintain proper storage of parts
- Stock shelves
- Assist retail customers and technicians, including answering phones
- Assist with parts inventory management through bin counts and record-keeping
- Keep department and work area orderly, neat, and clean
- Maintain a superior level of customer service
- Other duties as directed by management
Automotive Parts Counter Qualifications:
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player
- One to two years of prior automotive parts experience is required, either from a retail parts outlet or a dealership setting.
- Must be computer literate
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule that will include some evenings and Saturdays
- Must have a valid driver's license and few to no points on driving record.
Our benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance avail.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Purchase Plan
Contact Us For Details!
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service discounts, paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button